Guide To Landlords Fees
Letting Only - 75% of first months rent
- Finding a suitable tenant and negotiating on any offers
- Professional referencing and credit checks on prospective tenant/s
- Completing Government Right to Rent Document/ID checks
- Preparing a legally approved Tenancy Agreement - Assured Shorthold or Company Agreement as appropriate
- Arranging a professional Inventory and Check in (if required)
- Arranging a Gas Safety Certificate (if required)
- Arranging an Energy Performance Certificate (if required)
- Arranging an Electrical Installation Condition Report (if required)
- Arranging cleaning prior to commencement of the tenancy (if required)
- Transfer of utilities into the tenants name
- Collection of first month's rent
Fully Managed - 50% of first months rent to find tenants, 10% of rent per month for management
This is the service that most of our clients choose as it provides complete piece of mind from start to finish. Our fully managed service is designed precisely so you do not have to worry as we will be your tenant’s prime point of contact. Our fully managed service usually includes all of the above including the extra ones mentioned below.
- Collecting and registering the Tenant's Deposit in a Government Approved Scheme
- Transfer of utilities into the tenants name and between tenancies
- Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections by our own staff
- Dealing with general maintenance and emergencies whilst the property is occupied by the tenant
- Managing routine maintenance between tenancies
- Preparation of accounts
- Managing and updating Energy Performance Certificates, Gas Safety Certificates, EICR etc., to meet ever changing Government requirements and legislation
- Negotiating Tenancy Renewals
Other Fees and Charges:
Inventory Fee - Ranging from £35 - £140 depending on the size of the property. Arrange for inventory clerk to carry out fully detailed report and comment on any deductions they feel are necessary. Also includes the return of the tenant's deposit minus any deductions.
End of Tenancy Cleaning - from £70
EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) - £69 On your request we can arrange an EPC for you which is required to have by Law before we can take a property on for Letting.
Gas Safety Certificate - £60 - Arrange for a registered gas engineer to attend the property and ensure all gas appliances are safe and produce a certificate.
Speak with us today about how we can help you achieve the best possible rental for your property.